1.What is a cookie and for what purpose is it used?
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better and personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our Website never shows personal details on the basis of which an individual identity can be established.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and/or read by your browser. web on your device's hard drive end (for example, computer, laptop or smartphone) depending on the websites you visit. Cookies also make your interaction. with safer and faster websites because they can remember your preferences. (for example, authentication, language), sending the information it contains back to the original website (first-party cookie) or to another website to which they belong (third-party cookie), when you visit that website again using the same end device.
- How to control cookies
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox – Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome – Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari – Safari
- Cookie settings in Edge – Edge
- Cookie settings in Opera – Opera
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually classified into the following categories, which Palet Logistic uses on its Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies allow you to browse the Website and use its basic functions. They are usually installed only in response to the actions you take. which is tantamount to a request for services. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the Websites.
- Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to provide you with enhanced and more personalized features, such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing. on other websites. The expiry period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years.
- Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the Website is used (for example, the pages that a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiry period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. As for third-party cookies, the expiry period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
- Marketing and target audience identification cookies record your visit. on our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have accessed. We will use this information to provide advertisements that are more relevant to you. and your interests. They're also used to limit how often you can see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns. We may also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiry period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years. As for third-party cookies, the expiry period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 5 below.
- Social media cookies allow you to share your activity on the website. on social networks such as Facebook,Twitter, Instagram. These cookies are not controlled by us. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 6 below.
- Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies whether any other types of cookies are used.
4.Cookies used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
Google Tag Manager
You can opt out of Google Tag Manager without affecting how you can visit our website.
To prevent monitoring by this type of cookie, you can install an add-in on your browser. web (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Other analytical and performance cookies
Detailed information on the processing carried out by (i) Chartbeat can be found at https://chartbeat.com/privacy/(ii) Cxsense can be found at https://www.cxense.com/about-us/privacy-policy; (iii) CrazyEgg can be found at https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy.
5.Cookies used for direct marketing purposes
Google Tag Manager
6.Social media cookies
On our Website, third parties who provide applications through it. Websites may place their own cookies in order to monitor the performance of their applications or to personalize these applications for you. For example, when you share an article using a share button in social networks (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , etc.) available on a website, the social network platform associated with that button will record this. On some websites there may also be embedded content, for example, video content of third parties such as YouTube, and in this case, these third parties may also place their own cookies.